Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Meeting with the Finance Team

Ning by default adds adverts to its pages; these can be removed by paying $19.99 a month. Sue L mentioned in previous meeting that there is a budget so we can remove these adverts in order that COP will look neater and more professional.

I arranged a meeting with Tracey Proctor from Finance Department to arrange a monthly payment to Ning but this was not a straightforward process. She entered the credit card details into the online purchase form then after Ning asked us to confirm the purchase process by entering a password. I presumed this would be my Ning password, but it did not work. I had to contact the Ning support team to investigate this as shown below:

After that I arranged another meeting with Tracey Proctor and the transaction was then processed smoothly and the adverts disappeared.

Two meeting were held on the 2nd week of Sep.